We are looking for candidates on the position of
with English and German
Our Global Welcome Centers (GWCs) provide 24x7 support for internal and external enterprise customers. If you become one of us you can be sure that you will join a multicultural, multilingual and reputable team. Our employees support major international customers in a variety of languages so you would play a vital role in our day to day operations.
In this exciting and diverse role you will be required to:
- Register and entitle customer service requests
- Route customer service requests efficiently to the proper global support organizations
- Coordinate delivery activities with appropriate global support organizations
- Monitor compliance with customer’s Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
The successful candidate should be:
- fluent in English and German (B2 level is the minimum)
- customer oriented
- excellent in written and verbal communication
- computer literate
- good team player, reliable, proactive and with positive approach
- ready to work well under pressure and solve problems
- able to work on shifts (morning, evening, night, holidays)
If you have experience in working with enterprise customers or within call center structures, it would be an asset.
- A permanent contract and competitive salary
- A medical cover and other benefits
- The possibility to log for some of your shifts from home
- A promising career path and an individual development plan
- An opportunity to develop your language, computer and logistics skills
- A friendly, supportive and multinational work environment – you will have a chance to work with smart and open minded people
- Experience with Remedy, SAP and other well known tools and programs
- An opportunity to work on different shifts and have a work life balance
Please, complete the application form and adding to the CV of one of the following clauses:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my offer to be processed for the purpose of current recruitment, in accordance with the Personal data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 ( uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my offer to be processed for the purpose of current anf future recruitment, in accordance with the Personal data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 ( uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).